* Symmetrical aerofoil has no camber because the chord-line
and camberline are co-incidental.
* Camber is the asymmetry between the top and the
bottom surfaces of an aerofoil.
* Center of Pressure is the point on chord-line, through which
lift is considered to act.
* The pressure differential acting on the surface area will
produce an upward acting force. If the dynamic pressure
(IAS) is increased, the upward force will increase.
# At angle of attack ( -4 degree) -The decrease in pressure
above and below the section are equal and no differential exists.
There will be no Lift Force. This can be called
" Zero Lift Angle of Attack ".
* Pitching Moment in aerodynamics- It is the moment
( or Torque ) produced by the aerodynamics force is considered
to be applied not at the center of pressure,
but at the aerodynamic center of the airfoil. The pitching
moment on the wing of an airplane is part of the total moment
that must be balanced using the lift on the horizontal stabilizer.
" Mistakes are not to check where you went wrong,
- (Anonymous Aspiring Pilot)